October 4, 2015

Spread the hope - for Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello dear friends!
October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness, so I wanted to make a project for this sensitive and so important issue. Being healthy is the most significant value in our lives, as well being strong, having courage and being positive whenever difficulties enter our lives. 

So, I created a layout for ColouArte with a step by step Video. 
I hope you will enjoy watching the process :)




ColourArte Products for this project:

Other Supplies:
  • 13arts paper
  • flowers
  • Prima stamps
  • thread
  • 2Crafty Chipboards
  • Heidy Swapp alpha stickers
  • pink ribbon 
  • shiny flakes and glitter
  • heart shape paper punch






>>>
With this project I'm entering the Creative Club Simple Pleasures challenge with this beautiful sketch.

>>>

 I hope you got some inspiration today,
I wish you all a happy life full of health!
If you are interested to do something nice about this important issue, you can send donations to National Breast Cancer Foundation - they provide health Services to women in need!!!
Stay positive, think pink <3


7 comments :

  1. wonderful and very very talended lady ... this project is wonderful ... I've no other words... thanks for share with us your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πανέμορφη η δημιουργια κι εξαιρετικό το βίντεο! Ευχαριστουμε για την έμπνευση!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page and design is so very, very gorgeous - and I love it! And, your video was wonderful watching the page come to life. Please tell your little helper she does excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a magical artist my friends! Congrats and thanks for sharing this beautiful art!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped in to tell you how much I love this layout. Just fabulous & I love the little pops of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally completely love your layout and thank you for supporting this cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*