August 1, 2014

my recipe challenge!


Hello everyone! Today it is my turn to host the Friday challenge at Frosted Designs! After a lot of thinking I decided to go with three of my favorite things I use for my creations, so here is my recipe challenge:

You have to include on your project at least one from each 'ingredients' or more, whatever you like!
For my page I used a lot of stamps as always, because I like to blend the patterns of them to create my own background on the paper. I colored some stamped flowers with my gelatos - I love the watercolor effect they make! I used one mask again with the gelatos and then I highlighted some spots with my pen. Finally I used the Maya Road bicycle paperclip which I think is very cute, some decorative pins, a couple of Petaloo flowers and buttons. The paper is from the Studio Calico Printshop collection and I absolutely love the pattern! 
I hope you like the recipe and I can't wait to see your creations with these three 'ingredients' :)





Products from the Frosted Designs store:
Studio Calico Printshop 12x12 Paper Pad

1 comment :

  1. Πωπω τι υπέροχα χρώματα !! Πανδαισία, κήπος πραγματικός!!! Το χαρτί είναι όντως φανταστικό, πάρα πολύ ωραία και αυτή η σύνθεση, ΕΥΓΕ !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*