May 15, 2014

His and Hers cards...

Hello everyone!
Today I have two cards to share, which I made for Scrap Africa' s card challenge, starting today.


This is actually my first time making a card, as I have NEVER made one before! 
I wanted to keep it simple and also make them similar, because it's a pair of cards and they have to look alike each other...  I used only few materials: craft paper, some inks (black, blue and red), two stickers and of course my new stencil with these cute glasses...



 Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to make any more cards in the future, but I really enjoyed making them this time... :)



3 comments :

  1. Μου αρεσουν ετσι παιχνιδιαρικες που ειναι!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! I like the fresh and upbeat styling! Very cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Βγήκαν απίθανες Αθανασία, ντουέτο πραγματικό !!! Πάρα πολύ μου αρέσουν !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*