December 1, 2014

Me and myself

Hello dear friends!
Today is the 1st of the month and we have a new sketch challenge at Scrap Africa!
Here is my page...

...and this is our beautiful sketch Denise created:
My page is about spending some time alone and how important is that to me. I really love staying at home, relaxing and do what I like (like scrapbooking:), or do nothing - some times the only thing I want is a cup of hot chocolate and warm socks, don't you think?
In order to give a warm and cozy look to my page I used a paper and some stickers from the 7Dots Studio Domestic Goddess collection (my favorite collection ever!), a lot of flowers and buttons and a ribbon with pon pons :)







With page I'm entering the cozy challenge at 7Dots Studio...




...and the Art Piaskownica challenge about:



That's all for today,
'see' you soon!



12 comments :

  1. Πολύ όμορφηη σελίδα σου Αθανασία μου!!Ότι και αν φτιάχνεις βρε παιδί μου μου αρέσει τόσο πολύ.Μπράβο κοριτσάρα μου!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ πολύ ωραίο και πολύ ζεστό και γλυκό σαν τη σοκολάτα σου! Το σκετς επίσης είναι φανταστικό...ήθελα να το πω και αυτό! Καλή επιτυχία με τη σούπερ σύνθεσή σου !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lo!!! Amazing colors! Thanks for playing with 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous page!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing with 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO in such a warm colours. I really love it. Thanks for playing with 7 Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout ! love your "warm and cosy" layout with your photo ! thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fab layout!! love the photo!! Thanks for playing with us this month at 7 Dots Studios

    ReplyDelete
  8. świetna kolorystyka w której czuje się moc ... dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu AP - Ki :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Αθανασία μου, ξετρελάθηκα με την φωτό που έβαλες και τον τρόπο που την έδεσες με τα υπόλοιπα διακοσμητικά!!!! Ευχαριστούμε πολυ που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο 7 Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE this!! Thanks so much for playing along at 7 Dots Studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layering and clustering! Love this! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*